This is a sponsored post for SinglePlatform.
What’s your go to social media site? For me it’s Facebook. If something interesting happens in my life, that’s where I’ll post it first. I won’t post to any other sites unless it’s really a big deal. I don’t need to. It’s not important to me. Businesses can’t share this attitude. They need to participate everywhere that potential customers might be–and they need to ensure that their messaging is consistent across all sites. With the way that things like menus, hours, and prices change, keeping all of the relevant profiles and listings up to date can quickly become very costly. Why would a business pay someone to do that full-time when they can just sign up for SinglePlatform? SinglePlatform is a New York, NY based company that allows businesses “to showcase their storefronts everywhere online” simply by keeping their information up to date in a single online dashboard.
SinglePlatform’s motto is “Get Discovered.” That’s why their free offering gained more than 60,000 business users last month and another 10,000 shelled out $495 for SinglePlatform’s premium service that posts these listings across a huge network of sties. $495 is peanuts when you consider the the value that SinglePlatform’s software provides. With a validated business model and a product that customers call “a no brainer,” SinglePlatform is growing at a ridiculous rate. That’s why they just moved from a 3,000 square foot office to a brand new 12,000 square foot office in Battery Park (with a view of the Statue of Liberty). They need room for you.
If you really want to dig in and learn more about the business (and if you’re serious about getting a job, then this is definitely something that you want to do), you have to check out this article on SinglePlatform Founder and CEO Wiley Cerilli and this article on how businesses use SinglePlatform to build a digital presence.
SinglePlatform will be hiring 50 new grads this year to help them keep up with the growth.
The position is Inside Sales Consultant. You’ll be connecting with local businesses like restaurants, spas, and flower shops to get them using SinglePlatform. This is a sales jobs that requires excellent communication skills and a drive to crush sales targets. It does not require prior experience.
You can apply by sending your cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to mention that One Day One Job sent you.
See below for the full job description:
Inside Sales Consultant
What You Will Be Doing:
- Identifying and calling local businesses to drive new client acquisition.
- Managing the entire sales cycle, from prospecting to meeting and closing.
- Performing market research; top performers will help test new products and services.
- Acting a key player and contributor to the direction of this growing sales team.
- Crushing sales targets on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Enjoying frequent company happy hours, nerf wars and good times!
- You are a recent grad who wants to get into sales – no sales experience required!!!
- You are coachable, flexible and self-motivated. You can hit the ground running, and your drive to succeed is off the charts!
- You’ve always thought that sales is something you would be good at and wanted to try. In this position you will be selling all day, every day.
- You are an excellent communicator with professional phone skills.
- You are an achiever: if you participated in competitive sports, the Greek system, or school government, we want to hear from you.
- Enthusiasm is your middle name; you’re the type of person that gets excited about anything and everything that interests you.
- Thinking on your feet isn’t just something you’re good at, it’s something you love. When faced with new challenges, failure simply isn’t an option.
Why Work At SinglePlatform:
Too many reasons to list, but let’s start with five:
- Awesome leadership: work for people you believe in, who believe in you.
- We’re a meritocracy: this is a place where you will be recognized for your achievements. We’re are growing quickly, and anyone who comes in now will have a direct and measurable impact on the organization. Did we mention UNCAPPED commission?!
- We have vision: this is a small team that really enjoys working together and is committed to the vision of changing how local businesses present themselves online.
- You will get training and autonomy: we give you the tools and the framework, and you can synthesize it whichever way makes you the most successful.
- It’s FUN!!: We’re exciting, fast paced, fun, AND located in the middle of it all — in the financial district in NYC.
$40k with on target earnings of $53-60k (uncapped!) plus full benefits – Health, Vision, Dental and participation in company 401k.
You can apply by sending your cover letter and résumé to email@example.com. They love One Day One Job readers, so tell them where you found out about them.
Links to Help You Begin Your Research
Where do you go to find information about local businesses?
|Part-time Shopper - Groceries|
Instacart Ashburn, VA
|Uber Driver Partner (Choose Your Own Hours)|
Uber Driver Partners Ashburn, VA
|Student Drivers - No Experience Required|
Millis Transfer Ashburn, VA
|We Train New Truck Drivers!|
C.R. England Ashburn, VA
|Lyft Driver - Get Paid the Same Day with Express Pay - $500 Bonus|
Lyft Dulles, VA
Learn about interesting employers with awesome jobs.
Check out our job search course and articles.