Net Impact Logo

If you’re convinced of the power of business to make the world a better place but still want to work at a non-profit, then check out Careers at Net Impact.

Displaying 1-10 of 256 results.
Financial Systems Manager (NetSuite Experience Required)
Silver Spring, MD
View
Functional Architect - Services Vertical - NetSuite Consulting
Herndon, VA
View
Senior Associate / Livelihoods Advisor - FEWS NET
Rockville, MD
View
Project Coordinator, NetOps Data Center - Commercial Construction
Reston, VA
View
Financial Systems Manager (NetSuite Experience Required) - Silver Spring
Silver Spring, MD
View
Associate Project Manager - NetOps Commercial Construction
Reston, VA
View
NetSuite Manager
Mc Lean, VA
View
Sr. Financial Analyst I
Reston, VA
View
Mid-Level .NET Developer - CNODDS with Security Clearance
Ashburn, VA
View
Network Engineer
Ashburn, VA
View

Search more jobs

I’m consistently impressed by how many new grads say they want a socially conscious career. It’s a good sign that so many young people are willing to commit to making the world a better place; however, I think a lot of them overlook how much of a positive impact you can have working in the business world. Just think about how many positive developments over the course of human history were driven by businesses. Net Impact is a San Francisco, CA based non-profit that aims “to inspire, educate, and equip individuals to use the power of business to create a more socially and environmentally sustainable world.” It’s a membership organization that has more than 20,000 members across 280 worldwide chapters.

What Will Your Net Impact Be?

At first I wasn’t completely sure what Net Impact does, but as I dug a little deeper and looked at their At a Glance PDF, I started to understand. They have three main focuses: educating students and professionals, connecting changemakers, and supporting real-world impact. This is done mostly through a large annual conference and smaller local chapter events. Approximately 60% of the chapters are focused on students (undergrad and MBA), while the other 40% are targeted towards people in the business world. If you’re convinced of the power of business to make the world a better place but still want to work at a non-profit, then check out Careers at Net Impact. Right now they are looking for a Temporary Website & CMS Contractor and a Conference Marketing Fellow. They also have Fellowships in Chapters Programs and Design, but those positions look more like internships.

Links to Help You Begin Your Research

What have you heard about Net Impact?

We've identified Net Impact as having career opportunities in the following categories:


Jobs Near You

Food Delivery Partner - Weekly Pay
Uber Eats Ashburn, VA
View
Uber Driver Partner (Pick your own hours)
Uber Driver Partners Ashburn, VA
View
Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Certified Service Technician
Century Ford CDJR of Mt. Airy Mount Airy, MD
View
Facilities Maintenance Tech
KinderCare Education Ashburn, VA
View
Restaurant Team Member - Crew (2456 - Shops at Belmont)
Chipotle Mexican Grill Ashburn, VA
View

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Copyright © 2007-2015 One Day, One Job. All rights reserved.